Not quite ready to buy a home?
Rent it now with the Right (but not the obligation) to Purchase it in the future. Ask me about the Lease with a Right to Purchase Program.
Making Homeownership a Reality for More People
It’s a great option if you:
- Want to live in a single-family home, in a great community with quality schools
- Are a 1st-time homebuyer who’s cautious about buying a home now, but may want to buy in the future
- Are a home seeker in the process of relocating but aren’t sure where you want to settle down
- Can’t obtain a mortgage right now
Basic Requirements to Qualify**:
- Annual household income of $50,000+
- Stable employment
- No history of eviction or other landlord issues • No pending bankruptcy
- No disqualifying criminal history
Prospective clients who might be right for our program:
- First-time homebuyers who are cautious about buying a home now, but want to be able to purchase a home in the future
- Potential homeowners who recently relocated and are unsure which neighborhood to live in
- Potential homeowners who cannot obtain a mortgage, but who want to live in a community with great schools
Are you looking for a Lease with a Right to Purchase? Are you looking for Transparency, Choices, Value, Control and Flexibility?
- Transparency: Upon entering this program, you are given the monthly lease and purchase price information each year for up to ve years*, so you can plan for the future.
- Choices: Home Partners provides access to the MLS listings in the communities they serve, expanding your selection to all qualifying homes for sale.
- Value: Home Partners uses our skill to purchase the home you want, providing you with an affordable lease and a pre-set purchase price each year for up to ve years*. Also, there are no hidden fees or non-refundable deposits.
- Control and flexibility: You have the right to purchase the home at any time during your residency, at the pre-set price. If the home value appreciates above this price each year and you choose to purchase it, you realize a nancial bene t. If the value of the home declines, you can choose not to renew your lease and walk away without penalty.
Contact me today to learn more and see if you qualify.
Gerald & Katrina Beckham
Exit Realty King & Associates
5075 Main St D-2
Spring Hill, TN 37174
Gerald Cell) 615-801-4364
Katrina Cell) 615-336-2124
The Lease with Right to Purchase Program (“Program”) is offered and administered by Home Partners. Resident and property must meet eligibility requirements, which are subject to change. Resident must qualify for a mortgage from a third party lender to exercise the right to purchase a home. Home Partners does not provide nancing for resident to purchase a home. Home Partner’s approval for resident to lease home does not mean that resident will later qualify for a mortgage. ©2014 Home Partners of America, Inc. All rights reserved. Home Partners, the Home Partners of America, Inc. logo and “A New Path to Homeownership” are pending or registered trademarks and service marks of Home Partners of America, Inc. or its affliates.